Solid Wood Productions is a new production company that hopes to give artists, musicians, and designers a way to get their work into the hands of the public masses.

Friday, December 16, 2005

ftfcardgame.com website

I've had some comments on the website we set up for the "FTF!" card game so I thought I'd blog about it.

My brother Eric is currently acting as my webmaster and he set up the site for us to go into more detail about the game and its creators. We will be making some changes soon, general text consistancy stuff, plus listing more names on the contacts/credits page.

Since the site address will be printed on the deck of cards, I'm hoping the it will serve as a good representation for the game. It isn't a big fancy website but I think it is set up well to handle a basic marketing function. It will be interesting to see how we can utilize it more once the game is up and running. I'm not sure how many customers visit their products' websites but I guess we'll find out.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a blogger down under in New Zealand. I have never heard of the FTF card game. I'll be back to read some more....

1:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan - the website has been updated with more contact info, images of the original artwork and copy corrections. Can't wait for the First To Find! Card Game to roll off the production line!

8:36 AM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

The changes look great, thanks!

12:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

11:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

11:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

5:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home